Thursday, April 24, 2008

BBQ at Jessica's place

Yo yo yo SPI-ders.. hehe it's Jessica here.


It's been some time since I last saw you crazyyyyyyyyyyyy people and, well, James says he misses you all!


......Ok fine, maybe Jessica does miss you all too. =P



What say we have another gathering soon?


I doubt Nuffnang is gonna have another community event very soon except for the visit to PCC, and my suggestion is:



Does anybody feel like having a BBQ? Cuz my condo has BBQ pits and my place here is pretty neat. I was just suggesting my condo cuz it's cleaner, bigger, more fun and free, so that we won't be stuck in some stupid park which is super inconvenient and not so ideal.

After you guys get bored of BBQ-ing and eating, we can always jump into the pool cuz it's like right next to the BBQ pit or we can open some drinks or even play Wii and whatever crazy games I'm sure you people can come up with :P Oh yeah there is a private bowling alley here too.




Just an activity suggestion, so do let me know if you guys are keen ok! I have to make bookings / reservations if you all are, gimme a date or something ;)



xoxo, Jess

5 comments:

Jayden said...

YESSSSS! We've got to have one before I get enlisted in June!

sallee said...

why not, sweetheart. im sure princess taqinah wld join in. aunt sallee wont mind...as long as she stay away fr alcohol...hehes

Princess Taqinah said...

Is that my mummy?! hahas! Great timing jess! i just finished my MYE!

Shiberty said...

Hey all, Val suggests 10th may and I think its a gd date. Who can make it??

eStee said...

omg, jayden going army.. ahah!